Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today is Tuesday but it's my Monday.

I stayed home yesterday with my little girl- who has a cold. I did go to Yoga last night though. I convinced Kasi to re-join my gym so she went with me! I'm super excited to have a Yoga buddy now. We went and worked out Friday too and then Saturday I got up and did my 5k! I am really proud of myself. I did it in less than 40 minutes! That's good for someone like me,and becuase I haven't done a 5k in a long, long time. I felt so great afterwards! As the day went on, I started feeling like crap. I've been pretty tired ever since but I don't regret it a bit.

Tomorrow Jeremiah is picking up the kids so I can go straight from work to a 6pm Yoga Class. The guy at the gym on Friday night was telling us how freaking awesome the teacher is that comes in on Wednesdays. He says people come from Dallas to just attend her class. So, that got me and Kasi's attention so we're going to give her a shot tomorrow. It will be nice to get to go to an earlier class so I can get home earlier and spend more time with the fam.

My mom is coming to have lunch with me tomorrow at Potager- The Organic Place! I'm excited for her to try it. I've been twice now and just love it. I never leave feeling bloated or sorry that I'd eaten there! That's more than I can say for anywhere else.

I'm going to get my sorry butt on the scale in the morning and see what progress has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment