Friday, January 22, 2010

Whoop, Whoop... I'm down 6 pounds!

Heck yeah! Hard work is paying off finally... slowly but surely. I've never been so happy to get closer to the 150's! I can't write much becuase I'm about to head to the gym with Glenda. Yes, on a Friday and I'm also going again tonight with Miss Kassie from my kids' daycare! I think she's going to join and that would make my heart super happy- as Kai Lan would say. That means she might be able to go to some Yoga classes with me! Yippee!

Also, big news. I am running a 5k in the morning! I'm nervous and scared but my only goal is to complete it no matter how slow I am. It's a start! It's supposed to rain in the morning but I think that'll make it more exciting!

Uh oh.. it's firedrill Friday so I better go. That means my boss just had something come up that I have to get done ASAP or we'll all die.

No comments:

Post a Comment