Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RRRRRRRRR!

OMG, I am so mad. I know that I just started my 2010 diet but I think I did very well last week, I busted my ass actually. Sure, not ALL of my meals were exactly healthy but still... So I get on the scale this morning and I'm up 3 pounds! WTF? I'm so mad that I feel like starving myself for a week. I just called to get in to see my doctor tomorrow about refilling my Phentermine. Sure, it makes me a real bitch but I'm already there. This just sucks so much and I feel like such a failure! My body fat percentage went down but to be honest, I'm more worried about the weight. I'm just so angry about it. I hate myself for letting it get this far!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I just hope my next entry will be more encouraging becuase right now I'm just full of self-loathing and negativeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment