Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Monday

It's almost 3 o'clock on another lovely Monday. The weekend went pretty good. The Cowboys won thier first playoff game in 13 years so that was awesome! Yes, I drank beer and watched the game! I went to Yoga on Saturday morning and it was a real good class. Very packed too. And I'm very happy to say that only one Yoga Bitch came and she sat in the corner and never said a word. You see, they only have power in packs. She had no one to act high and mighty with so she shut the hell up. Which is the way I like it. A nice girl with a cool tattoo on her foot was next to me and an old lady on the other side. Afterwards I got on the Eliptical for about 20 minutes and then went home and had a nice warm shower. It was like 17 degrees when I went to Yoga so I give myself kudos for going at all. It would be real easy to not go and blame the weather.

We went to walk around the mall since it was so cold and Haley wanted a bible really bad for some reason so I told her I'd get her one at the bookstore. We ate at a wing joint for lunch but I didn't eat near what I normally do. Cutting down on portions is a major thing too. Sunday was a very lazy day. After staying up and partying after the Cowboys game I was real tired and my husband actually had a hangover. It's the first time I've seen him down with a hangover like that. So he slept most of the day and I took a small nap and woke up just in time to see that my Yoga class has started 16 minutes earlier. Oh well, I missed one day. I went to the gym 8 times last week so I can't be too down on myself.

Today I went to the gym without Glenda and did the Stairmaster and the stationary bike. I plan on going to Yoga again tonight. It's a different teacher and she doesn't seem to have Yoga bitches that follow her around so it should be a peaceful class, with no crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment