Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On Track

I'm happy to report that I'm on track. Something has clicked in my brain and I've made some changes. It probably started when my BF told me she has lost weight and is in her 120's now. We were always the same weight growing up and knowing that I have a good 40 pounds on her makes me sick. She told me this Friday and instead of going home and eating myself into oblivion, I went to the gym and did some hard core cardio. It felt great. I woke up and did an hour of Yoga at the gym the next day followed by another hour of cardio. I'm eating only about 1/4 or less of what I was eating. It's probably not healthy to starve yourself, but I'm almost back on the 150's so I'm not stopping. I told my husband that my goal is to become anorexic. Yes, I'm being sarcastic but what I really mean is that food is not #1 anymore. Food is my mortal enemy. Food is what got me in the shape I'm in today and I will NO longer let it rule my life. With a little help from my diet pills, I'm eating so much less and making sure that I am in the gym for at least an hour every day. Sunday will be my day off-but portion control will still be present. Next time I write in this blog, I'll be at least 159 and dropping. I'm in charge now! My BF will be here to visit in one month, by then my goal is to drop 10 pounds. That's reasonable and I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment